My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I know who Noelle's voting for.

Noelle doesn't sit still very well. I'd love it if she would relax into my lap and snuggle with me every once and a while, but the best I can usually get from her is just enough time to flip quickly through the pages of one book before she's squirming to get down.

She prefers that I follow her around like a shadow while she hikes up the stairs, dismantles her toy box or pulls all the towels out of the linen closet.

Today, however, she sat still for a whopping 1 minute and 46 seconds. I was watching a youtube video on my friend's blog of Sarah Palin talking to Katie Couric. Noelle scurried over to my legs and begged to get on my lap. So I juggled her while trying to watch the youtube video of Palin, then Lieberman, and then Barak Obama.

The minute Obama started talking, Noelle was transfixed. She didn't move a muscle. Not even one tiny finger. For the entire time he was on screen she watched intently.

I know that Obama is one of the greatest orators of our time, but the fact that he can hold even a wrestles baby's attention - now that's just ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home