My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The First Step


Well, after pouring through the Central Asia Institute website (Greg Mortenson's Foundation), and reading as much as I can find about the war in Afghanistan, I've decided the first thing I can do to help contribute Greg Mortenson's cause is to raise awareness among the people who HAVE to listen to me three times a week - my students.

I designed their next writing assignment around a comparative analysis of Greg Mortenson's methods for fighting terror and the US government's methods. We'll see what they come up with. They'll be reading these two articles in Parade and Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home