My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Blank Page Writing Workshops


I am so excited to launch my online writing workshops called, The Blank Page Writing Workshops!

Go to www.christintaylor.com to check them out!

It has been a couple months now of dreaming and arranging, and designing and brainstorming and finally the initial blocks are falling into place.

Our first workshop is beginning this weekend, the second is slated to start May 8th. Doing this sort of thing is a dream come true for me. I never would have imagined in college that it would have been possible to be a mom, teach and pursue writing in this way. I love being a part of the writing process so much, whether it is my own or other peoples!

If you enjoy writing or know anyone else who loves writing please pass my link along to them!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Forgrave said...

Very cool, Christin! And I love your website...beautiful.

7:34 AM  
Blogger tfritter said...

LOVE the title!!! Yesss! count me in!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Gwen Jackson said...

Love your workshop title and tag line! You changed it from the lousy first drafts idea. This has a positive spin on that one :). Can't wait to get started!

I'm going to advertise you on my blog.

3:27 AM  
Blogger tfritter said...

Read the beginning of "Shipwrecked"...wow, I can't wait for more. I can't believe this is/was your life...it sounds absolutely nuts. Get this puppy published soon because I want to see when the movie comes out...watch out, "Devil Wears Prada."
I love the tone, the vivid descriptions...
Fabulous!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Samantha said...

Christin- I look forward to reading Chapter 1. I just now discovered your new site. I love it.

I can't tell you how many times I think about your article Vulnerable and Unashamed.

I want to write like you :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Christin said...

Thank you so much, ladies! This is wind in the sails of my soul. :-) It is really such a joy to know that other people enjoy what I write!! You all inspire me too!

Sarah, I wouldn't have gotten motivated to start my website if I hadn't seen the way you've been taking charge of your writing career and been inspired.

Teresa and Gwen - you two are the reason I am so excited about doing these workshops, knowing that such lovely, gifted women want to be a part of it.

Samantha - I want to write like you too!! :-)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home