My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

At the Beach



From an e-mail to a friend:

I went to the beach today. It was very sunny, but also very windy. Still, it was beautiful and so nice to get out of the apartment. I crave the beach now. I want to go everyday, and I think it's because I get cabin fever. I plan on going to the beach all summer.

As I was laying out, a scrap of a verse came to me, "[Your thoughts] out number the grains of sand," and suddenly I felt very secure, very hopeful about this pregnancy and my baby. I looked down at the sand and thought, "My baby is one of these thoughts," and I felt the overwhelming proficiency of God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

That's awesome, Tin! God is soo good and soo faithful to remind us that He does have things in His hands.
-lynnette <><

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I haven't visited your blog for awhile, so I had to catch up a bit. Congratulations! I'll be praying for a healthy delivery and for a "quick" (or maybe seemingly short) pregnancy on bed rest.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home