My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

3 Years and Thank You



I'm pleased to announce that Dwayne and I have officially reached three years of marriage today! And since I promised him I wouldn't get all mushy and "romantic," I'll keep this short and sweet.
I admire three things about Dwayne:
1) The way he loves economics and is a good thinker.
2) The way he can tell the name of almost any tree and is trying to grow 10 different plants in our kitchen window.
3) The way he can make people laugh and feel at ease.

I'm grateful for three things:
1) That he cares about poverty and those less fortunate then himself.
3) That he is attentive to keeping our relationship alive and healthy.
4) That he is a man of good report.

Something has grown between us this year, Dwayne. Something deeper and cleaner than what we began with. Something rooted in commitment, and having something to do with gratitude.

Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words were beautiful. Simple. Sweet. Sincere.

I'm so happy to find you happy.

Found you blog today, and it made me happy. Karen and I are in San Diego now. Maybe we can all see each other soon, eh?

You can visit our blog at nickbenoit.blogspot.com

Much love, sent your way.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your voice is always beautiful Tin.

Mom and I are so happy for you and Dwayne -- and proud of you both.

Here's to 30 more years, and then some . . .

Love, Dad

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I want a Dwayne!
Your both so great!
Congrats!

8:05 AM  
Blogger pk said...

Do you know what I'd give to live with a man like that? Uh, wait a second...I did live with Dwayne ;-)

My take: he's solid and fun...like an oak with a rope swing.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Christin said...

Hahaha! That is the best description ever Paul! I wonder what he'd compare you to?
;-)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home