My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Home

Hello Friends and Followers,

I'd like to invite you to come follow my blog at it's new home: www.christintaylor.com/blog.

Moving this blog to my website is my attempt to consolidate all my writing in one place and to add as much momentum behind my writing career as possible. ;-)

I am SO unbelievably grateful for the time you give me by reading my blog and following it. I do not take for granted that anyone will want to read my stuff, so it's a thrill to see the little ticker on my blog followers go up and up and up. Thank you. Thank you.

It is a real gift to have you reading my writing.

So, I look forward to seeing you over at Words on the Side, on my website.

Best,
Christin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home