My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.christintaylor.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Cannibals and Classrooms

I dreamed last night that I was living with a cannabalistic family who was trying to eat me. I escaped the house but was only ever a week ahead of them. I couldn't get further away and they wouldn't slow down.

I decided when I woke up this morning, that the dream was an analogy for my classes. They are a bunch of students who will eat me if I don't teach them, but I can only ever prepare a week in advance for each lesson.

;-)

Classes start tomorrow morning. 7:15 sharp. In answer to Corrie's questions: I'm teaching two classes of Freshman Writing at Azusa Pacific University. I'll let you know how my first day goes, and if the students have really big, sharp teeth....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home